The i-invest Savings plan is a high-interest plan which offers customers the option to save daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or a one-off lump sum. The minimum value to start the plan is One Hundred Naira.
There are different options to fund the plan, One-off plans can be created using Wallet balance or Card payment, recurring plans can be created using a debit card which will be set up based on your preferences, but don’t worry you update the payments yourself anytime within the App.
Interest on Savings Plans are accrued on the balance of any active plan at the end of each day. The rates are competitive and will definitely outperform you bank account. Rates are subject to change based on market conditions.
To promote discipline withdrawal dates are set to 1st of every quarter. On the withdrawal date, all interest accrued will be added to the your Savings balance which can be withdrawn to the wallet.
Advantages of High-Interest Savings
Earn higher interest on your savings than your regular savings account and let your money work for you.
Low minimum investment amount
invest from as low as N100 and enjoy access to relatively high return on investment.
Interest is accrued daily
it is accrued on the balance of any active plan at the end of each day.
It helps promote discipline as withdrawals are limited to 1st of every quarter.
How can I Save with i-invest?
- Download the i-invest app on the App Store or Google Play Store or sign up on this website.
- Register with your BVN, phone number and a valid email address.
- Fund your wallet via internet banking, card or in a bank branch. Wallet withdrawals can be made directly into an account linked to your BVN.
- Select your preferred investment option and watch your money work for you!
- Be sure to upload a passport photograph, recent utility bill and a valid means of identification for KYC verification.